One of the highest rated campgrounds in the U.S.A and Canada!
to some of the local attractions, finest restaurants, and trendy shopping!
Only campground located in the heart of Williamsburg, Virginia!
Closest to the local attractions, the top restaurants, and the most popular shopping!
Our FREE upgraded WIFI is powered by the most advanced technology available to us.
New Cable TV!
We completed an overhaul of our system! Redesigned by an engineer in California!
Friendliest front desk providing superior customer service
2013 winner of the "Certificate of Excellence" from TripAdvisor;
ranking us in the top 10% of all businesses!
First-class utility pedestals
Premiums Sites #70-77 and Complete Sites #20-56
Since 1954, Anvil Campground has been family owned and operated for three generations!
Why are we named Anvil?
To share some of our family's history with you, there is a Blacksmith display in our General Store. It has some of the types of items made by our family for Colonial Williamsburg. There is even our original Anvil!
Camp with us Saturday, March 1, 2014 is Anvil Campground's 60th anniversary!
Come enjoy this day with us and receive:
- 60% off for the night of Saturday, March 1, 2014
- Enjoy a delicious FREE Pig Roast in honor of our historic free cookouts we used to host from 1975 to the early 2000s.
- Pig roasted on site by Two Drummers Smokehouse, Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Delicious Baked Beans, Fresh Cut Coleslaw, Cornbread, and Dessert.
- LIVE MUSIC Featuring a brilliantly talented acoustic duo: "Key'd Up" a Country, Rock, Blues band: KU's website
- Two night minimum required.
- Make your reservation today, we are booking up fast!